Call us 9am-5pm Mon to Fri0161 233 4499

Employers’ Liability Tracing Office (ELTO) information form

Please complete the following questions.

For help in completing this form, please contact us.

  • A unique customer reference number is displayed on all correspondence issued by MFL it will start CC or CP. For example CC012345 or CP012345. Please call 0161 236 2532 for assistance if required.
  • Each organisation operating a PAYE scheme is allocated an ERN - this is the reference number for their employees' income tax and national insurance contributions; also commonly referred to as 'Employer PAYE Reference'. Whilst rare, some employers possess more than one ERN, including those operating separate PAYE schemes for different business locations, ex-pats or company directors. You are required to provide all ERNs for all employers covered on the policy. If this is the case please ensure you identify which ERN is associated with which company.
  • Insert a full list of insured companies. The insured name(s) should be displayed on the Certificate of Employers' Liability Insurance. This information needs to include a full listing of all subsidiary companies, where applicable.